Friday, September 7, 2012

Indian Lesbian from Delhi , India Seeks Women Online - no Single Men for Dating Love and Sex


Lesbian Delhi, India here for fun, love and sex no single men plzz

The philosophy I live by is don't judge, but always stay true to my personal set of values. When I'm at home alone, I'm calling up friends who want to cure their boredom with me. When I'm out driving I feel completely free in my car. I'm in the mood for a creative fuck buddy in my life. I want to fuck all the good looking women in sight without worrying about what happens next. I get along best with people who want sex 24-7. I look forward to setting up our first rendezvous. I'm not changing my life, I'm starting a revolution. If you contact me remember that emails with a naked photo get special consideration.

My Ideal Person: 'm bicurious. I'm interested in exploring sex with other lesbians , no single men.Women, Couples (man and woman), Groups or Couples (2 women) for Discreet Relationship or 1-on-1 sex

Marital Status: Single Height: 165-167 cm

Body Type: Slim/Petite Smoking: I'm a cigar/pipe smoker

Drinking: I'm a heavy drinker Drugs: I am a heavy recreational drug user

Education: Some college Race: Asian

Religion: Agnostic Bra Size: 36 / 80 C Speaks: English, bengali

Hair Color: Black Hair Length: Medium Eye Color: Brown

Respond Online to this Delhi, India Indian Lesbian Dating and Sex Personals

No comments:

Post a Comment