Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lesbian Dating Personals - Bisexual American Girl in Japan Seeks Asian or Japanese Lesbian or Bisexual for One on One Sex or Dating


I am an American girl part of a sexy couple, stationed here in Okinawa, looking for that elusive sexy Asian or Japanese girl who wants to explore her lesbian desires with another girl or couple. I realize how rare you are, but if you are out there, I promise you, I can make all your fantasies come true. If you are bisexual and willing to let my husband watch or join, that would be wonderful, but if you just want all girls lesbian night in, I would love that too. Drop me an email and let's bring some heat to this tropical paradise. We are not closed off to playing with couples, but are a bit overwhelmed right now, and looking to narrow the search a bit.

My Ideal Person: Beautiful, Sexy Asian or Japanese Girls, and Couples who like to play, share, or watch. People without hangups and inhibitions that keep them from enjoying everything they want to feel.

What types of sexual activities turn you on?:

Giving Oral Sex, Receiving Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Toys (Vibrators/Dildos/etc.), Light Bondage, Spanking, Role Playing, Threesomes, Mutual Masturbation, Making Home "Movies", Participating in Erotic Photography, Voyeurism, Handcuffs/Shackles, Blindfolds

What factors are most important to you when looking for a sexual partner?:

Sexual experience, Physical attraction, Same/similar fetishes, Ability to be discreet, Open to ménage à trois and/or orgies, Sexual appetite, Creativity/Kinkiness level

Marital Status: Married Height: 167-170 cm

Body Type: Slim/Petite Smoking: I'm a light/social smoker

Drinking: I'm a light/social drinker Drugs: I don't use drugs

Education: High school graduate Race: White

Bra Size: 34 / 75 B Speaks: English

Hair Color: Brown Hair Length: Long

Eye Color: Brown

Meet this American girl looking for Japanese Lesbian Dating and Sex

No comments:

Post a Comment