Thursday, September 6, 2012

Online Indian Lesbian Dating Personals - 22 year old Kolkata Lesbian Seeks Lesbian and Bisexual Encounters


I'm a 22 year old Indian lesbian from Kolkata, India . I consider myself straight but experimenting and looking for lesbian and bisexual threesome sex.

I get along best with people who have a positive attitude. On Sunday afternoons I like to catch up with friends on the phone or mail. I'm in the mood for a relationship I don't have to define, but it still feels good. I want to build a stable life with the love of my life. I've always been good at creating an adventure. The philosophy I live by is stay relaxed, stay mellow, stay loose and be open to whatever happens. If you contact me I promise to make it worth your while. I'm not changing my life, because things are great the way they are. I look forward to seeing how the online dating world works.

What types of sexual activities turn you on?:

Receiving Oral Sex, Hard Bondage, Slave/Master, Participating in Erotic Photography, Blindfolds, Massage

What factors are most important to you when looking for a sexual partner?:

Sexual experience, Physical attraction, Creativity/Kinkiness level

Interested in:

Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Groups, Couples (2 women) or Couples (2 men) for Erotic Chat or Email, Discreet Relationship, 1-on-1 sex or Group sex (3 or more!)

Status: plz look at me

Height: 162-165 cm Body Type: Slim/Petite

Smoking: I'm a non-smoker Drinking: I don't drink at all Drugs: I don't use drugs

Education: Associate degree (2 years college) Race: East Indian

Bra Size: 34 / 75 B Speaks: English

Hair Color: Black Hair Length: Medium

Eye Color: Black

Respond to this hot straight lesbian personals

No comments:

Post a Comment