Monday, September 3, 2012

Lesbian Dating Personals from Young Lesbian and Some Bisexual Girls Looking for Lesbian Sex , Dating or Online Cam fun.

Lesbian Dating Personals Ad from Young 24 y.o. Lesbian

am a dirty dirty girl​ .I really dont know what to put in here im just looking around. Looking to talk and watch people on cam I might get on. Single guys message me and you will be banned immediately!!!!!!!!
What location do you fantasize about for a sexual encounter?:

The middle of a park, A store dressing room, An elevator, I like the risk of being caught

What types of sexual activities turn you on?:

Giving Oral Sex, Receiving Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Toys (Vibrators/Dildos/etc.), Fetishes, Light Bondage, Spanking, Role Playing, Threesomes, Mutual Masturbation, Food Play, Making Home "Movies", Participating in Erotic Photography, Voyeurism, Handcuffs/Shackles, Breast/Nipple Torture, Clamps, etc., Blindfolds, Fisting, Massage

What factors are most important to you when looking for a sexual partner?:

Sexual experience, Physical attraction, Ability to be discreet, Open to ménage à trois and/or orgies, Sexual appetite, Creativity/Kinkiness level

Height: 5 ft 9 in / 175-177 cm Body Type: Slim/Petite

Smoking: I'm a non-smoker Drinking: I'm a light/social drinker

Drugs: I don't use drugs Education: Prefer not to say

Race: Caucasian

Have Children: Prefer not to say

Want Children: Prefer not to say

Speaks: English Hair Color: Red/Auburn

Meet this hot lesbian for cam fun , dating or whatever


Online Lesbian Dating Personals Ad from Young Married Bisexual looking for Lesbian Sex

I'm 21, married, bisexual, and looking for a woman who wants to have a good time, with both me and my husband. It can be just for me at first, but i would of course want to include him at some point as well. He's well endowed and has quite the stamina.

Not into pain or bathroom stuff. Love to cum, love creampies, love shaved pussies and hard nipples waiting to be sucked. Into light anal play.

My Ideal Person: Looking for someone who has no drama, is clean and has no diseases, knows what she wants and knows how to please.

What are your favorite musicians or bands?:

too many to list!

What types of sexual activities turn you on?:

Giving Oral Sex, Receiving Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Toys (Vibrators/Dildos/etc.), Rimming, Fetishes, Light Bondage, Role Playing, Threesomes, Mutual Masturbation, Food Play, Voyeurism, Handcuffs/Shackles, Blindfolds, Massage

What factors are most important to you when looking for a sexual partner?:

A little of each

Ever fantasized about having sex with a celebrity? Who? What turns you on about them?:

not really. just the usual muscular sexy guy that could use me as he wishes.

Marital Status: Married Height: 5 ft 5 in / 165-167 cm

Body Type: Ample Smoking: I'm a non-smoker

Drinking: I'm a light/social drinker

Drugs: I don't use drugs

Education: Current college student Occupation: Student

Race: Caucasian Religion: Christian

Have Children: No Want Children: Maybe

Bra Size: 36 / 80 C

Speaks: English, greek

Meet this bisexual girl for hot lesbian fun and sex


Online Lesbian Dating Personals Ad from 25 year old Bicurious Married Woman

I'm a fun loving person that needs a little female to make me ignite Marital Status: Married Height: 5 ft 2 in / 157-160 cm

Body Type: Average Smoking: I'm a non-smoker

Drinking: I'm a light/social drinker

Education: BA/BS (4 years college)

Race: Caucasian Have Children: Yes. We live together.

Speaks: English Hair Color: Blonde

Sexual Orientation:Bi-curious

Looking For: Women or Couples (man and woman) for Erotic Chat or Email, Discreet Relationship, 1-on-1 sex or Group sex (3 or more!)

Meet this married bicurious looking for lesbian sex and turn her out!!!!


Online Lesbian Dating Personals from 24 year old Bisexual Girl Looking for Guy or Girl

Plain and simple I am looking for amazing sex and really fun times with a guy, girl, group of guys, or group of girls.

I am not looking for a quick fuck and leave kind of thing. I am looking for a guy or girl who enjoys the subtleties of sex like making out, eating, pussy, fingering, licking, kissing, all over and who takes pride in getting me off, not just themselves. A guy or girl who likes going two or three rounds. I definitely like doing whatever I need to please you, just let me know .

If you are a guy you need to have at least a 7 inch cock. And if you're a girl, just be damn sexy and carry yourself with confidence. I like all different shapes of females

You must also be able to travel to me in Bloomington if you actually want to meet up.

Never done this before, so I'm really excited to meet fun new people !

Height: 5 ft 4 in / 162-165 cm Body Type: A little extra padding

Smoking: I'm a non-smoker

Drinking: I'm a light/social drinker

Drugs: I don't use drugs

Education: BA/BS (4 years college) Race: Black

Bra Size: 36 / 80 D Speaks: English

Meet this hot black bisexual girl for lesbian fun , straight fun , group sex and more


Lesbian Dating Personals from Hot Model Looking for Lesbian Lust

I model so I travel alot over .I like to try new things in new places.And will probably be you at some time.

Interested in: Women, Couples (man and woman), Groups or Couples (2 women) for Erotic Chat or Email, Discreet Relationship, 1-on-1 sex or Group sex (3 or more!)

Meet this hot lesbian model for dating sex or whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment