Sunday, September 9, 2012

Japanese Bisexual Girl from Kyoto Seeks Lesbian Dating and Sex Partners 京都から日本のバイセクシャルガールレズビアンデートやセックスパートナーを募集


I am a bicurios Japanese girl from Kyoto I am online looking for you all Asian , Japanese and Western. I'm a girl who loves sex very much. I m ready for any kind of sex and sexual experimenting . My Ideal Person: I'm looking to meet sexy fit (preferably) hung guys,and possibly sexy fit girls, and male/female couples. I've never been with more than one person and would love to try a threesome, but also looking for one on one fun.

Sexual Orientation:Bisexual

Looking For: Men, Women, Couples man and woman or Lesbian Couples 2 women for Erotic Chat or Email, 1-on-1 sex or Discreet Relationship

セクシュアリティ:バイセクシャルの

探している相手:男性、女性、カップルの男性と女性、またはHなチャットやメール、1 - 対-1のセックス又は秘密の関係の
た。
レズビアンカップル女性2人

Marital Status: Single Height: 160-162 cm

Body Type: Average Smoking: I'm a non-smoker

Drinking: I'm a light/social drinker Drugs: I don't use drugs

Education: Current college student Race: Asian

Meet this sexy Japanese girl
このセクシーな女の子を満たしている

No comments:

Post a Comment