Friday, September 7, 2012

Indian Online Lesbian Personals - 22 year old Bisexual Woman from Hyderabad , India Seeks Lesbian , Mff and Mfm Threesome Sex and Dating Partners


I'm from Hyderabad, India .I am hot , horny insatiable sexy woman ready to enjoy sex in all forms.I am interested in lesbian sex , mff and mfm threesome sex,man,woman,couples, and group sex having females with their husbands or boyfriends.I like kinky sex.sometimes i enjoy BDSM.I am submissive partner and bisexual. Travels to: Darjiling, West Bengal, India Hometown: Kota, Rajasthan, India Relocate?: Prefer not to say

Marital Status: Separated Height: 165-167 cm

Body Type: Average Smoking: I'm a light/social smoker

Drinking: I'm a light/social drinker Drugs: I don't use drugs Education: BA/BS (4 years college)

Race: East Indian Religion: Prefer not to say Bra Size: 38 / 85 D

Speaks: English Hair Color: Black

Hair Length: Medium Eye Color: Brown

Respond to this Bisexual Indian seeks Mff , Mfm , Lesbian sex



No comments:

Post a Comment