Sunday, September 9, 2012

Online Lesbian Dating Personals - Black Lesbian in Japan Seeks Japanese or Asian Lesbian for Dating and Sex


I'm a black lesbian seeking Asian or Japanse lesbian for dating , sex and friendship.Primarily I'm looking for a one on one discrete relationship.Sexually , I'm bicurious with a leaning to mostly lesbian.

Black Lesbian Profile

Sexual Orientation:Bicurious

Looking For: Women for Discreet Relationship, 1-on-1 sex or Other "Alternative" Activities I'm 20yrs old....i love,to sing, eat, dance and have a good time...im open to try new things...im a beautiful black young lady who doesnt take anything from anyone...im a little fiesty when need be...looking forward to meeting someone worth my time

Body Type: Slim/PetiteSmoking: I'm a non-smoker

Drinking: I'm a light/social drinker Education: High school graduate

Occupation: Government Race: Black

Religion: Christian Have Children: No

Want Children: Yes Bra Size: 36 / 80

Speaks: English Hair Color: Black

Hair Length: Medium Eye Color: Brown

Meet this hot black lesbian for interracial lesbian hookups

No comments:

Post a Comment